Post-GDPR: 5 reasons to stay in touch with Silverbear
So 25 May has been and gone and the new privacy legislation of GDPR has come into force.
No doubt your mailbox and inbox have been inundated with messages (pleas) urging you to keep in touch with everyone from your professional membership body to the last place you ordered a pizza from.
There have been copious discussions about the right to be forgotten, but what about the wrongs of forgetting? We would hate for you to miss out on key information which could help you advance the value you derive from and the benefits you can offer to your members.
As membership experts, we hope you choose to keep in touch with us so we can continue sharing our knowledge with you. Here are five things you might miss if you don’t:
- Impacts and initiatives triggered by the Member Value 2025 project
- Product updates and upgrade information
- Advice and news about topics in the sector which may affect your association
- Invitations to specialist events (including webinars, boot camps and seminars)
- Access to preferential rates at our sponsored conferences.
If you want to be kept in the loop, register now to receive information about our news and events. We don’t share your information with third parties – it’s just there for us to help you – so please stay connected with Silverbear.